Approx. Rs 5,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Capacity / Size||50 KLD to 2 MLD|
|Plant Type||Effluent Treatment Plant|
|Service Type||ETP Plant Services|
Effluent Treatment Plant Service, Waster Water Treatment Plant Service:
- Effluent Treatment Plant is developed to treat the effluent that is waste water coming from different areas of plant. Water is the main resource used in all types of industries for many processes. But water used in industries in not consumed completely. Furthermore, almost all industries generate waste water from plants which needs proper immediate action. Waste water can pollute environment. So the treatment of waste water i.e untreated effluent is turned into treated effluent with the help of Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP), so times it is also called as Sewage Treatment Plant (STP).
Effluent Treatment Plant:
- Effluent Treatment Plant can be operated in 4 different processes
- Preliminary – Removal of Solids, Oil & Grease
- Primary – Removal of Suspended Solids & Organic Matter
- Secondary – Removal of Biodegradable Organic Matter (BOD)
- Tertiary – Removal of Residual Suspended Solids & Dissolved Solids
We are experts in Effluent Treatment Plants supplying, we have supplied and installed more than 10 Effluent Treatment Plants and enable clients to process more than 1000 MLD of waste water annually. The wastewater treatment technologies include Aerobic Technology, Anaerobic Technology, MBBR Technology and SBR Technology.
Apart from supplying and installing new plants we also had undertaken Effluent Treatment Plants services.
Operation & Maintenance of ETP:
- Once wastewater treatment plant constructed need to have operation & maintenance through experienced and qualified persons to serve efficient & effective operation of ETP, qualified ETP operator being provided by us to maintain the record of operation and maintains day to day troubleshooting.
Waste Water Treatment Plant Services that we offer:
- Supplying of waste water treatment plant
- Erection, commissioning and operation & maintenance of water water treatment plants
- Revamping and servicing of existing waste water treatment plants
- Supplying of chemicals spares etc
- Annual Maintenance Contract of waste water treatment plants
- Qualified, experienced and trained operators being provided to facilitate day to day troubleshooting report
- Operators are trained to maintain records