Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Frequency Range||40-50 Hz|
Softener Plant Service From Hyderabad:
- Softening is a process where Calcium and Magnesium ions are exchanged for Sodium ions. Calcium and Magnesium ions associated with Alkanity contribute for scale formation. These ions are also called a Total hardness. The strong acid Cation ion exhausted, it is regenerated with brine solution (Sodium Chloride) 10% or 15% brine solution is normally used for the regeneration.
- If the brine solution is passed from the bottom of the resin and service flow is from the top, them it is called as Up flow softener. If the service and regeneration flows are from top to bottom, then it is called as Co flow softeners. The softeners are run up to the Hardness slip of 5 ppm as Caco3 in the treated water which is called as Industrial Zero hardness reduces hard water build up and makes tubs, showers and sinks clean.
- We have a dedicated team of softener repair and maintenance technicians operating throughout Hyderabad. We have been servicing all types of industrial and commercial softeners.
AMC Service for Softeners:
- With time raw water conditions change and the performance of water softener will reduce and regular service is essential to make sure that water softener continues to perform efficient. We provide a range of cost effective softener plant service which can be tailored to your needs to make sure that your softener remains operating and it will extending its service life.
Softener Plant Resin Replacement:
- Even with a good performed system the water softener resin will need to be replaced eventfully. When that time comes we can pump out old resin and replace it with new resin to restore your softener unit performance.
- Test process We use chemical which is called “scale Remover” mixing with water (depending upon the scale formation).
Resin Cleaning Chemicals:
- Resin is a artificial or natural substance which starts in a highly sticky state and solidifies with treatment. Generally, resin is dissolved in alcohol, but not in water. There are a number of different sessions of resin, based on actual chemical type structure and potential uses. There are numerous programs for resins, including art to plastic generation, and many customers socialize with products which contain resin on a regular time frame
Three Steps for Resin Cleaning for Softener:
- Backwashing Phase: This removes dirt from the mineral tank and is part of the regeneration process
- Regeneration Phase: The mineral tank is recharged with sodium from the brine tank solution and displaces calcium and magnesium, which is then washed down the drain during the Backwashing Phase
- Rinse Phase: The mineral tank is rinsed with fresh water and loads the brine tank so that it is ready for the next cycle
Resin Cleaning Chemicals:
- Cation resin cleaning compound
- Anion resin cleaning compound